Plastic polystrene is standard for this do not climb on equipment or racks sign, although you may want to choose metal if you plan to use it outdoors for a long period of time. Use this do not climb on equipment or racks OSHA sign to keep workers safe and alert others of danger.
- .060 Polystyrene (plastic) standard, weather resistant mid range outdoor life
- Upgrade to Aluminum for better outdoor durability
- Use our custom template to put your own message on this sign
- ANSI and OSHA easily readable symbols
- Adhesive backed decals and Magnetics also available
This safety sign reads: Do Not Climb On Equipment Or Racks Danger